Mommy took me to the Vancouver Aquarium today, where we had a pretty busy schedule:
- We learned how to take care of dolphins, just in case I get a dolphin-pet. Later in the day we saw a dolphin show and I will never forget how the dolphins were clapping.
- I sort of didn’t listen to what a guy was talking about penguins. I guess I am not that interested in a penguin-pet.
- We saw two more shows, one involving a Beluga and the other one with sea lions.
- I played in the clown fish cove.
- We learned about Amazon birds.